.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Church Overload!
This has been one of those crazy weeks of too much church stuff. Sunday was an all day affair--Tim's meetings started at 8:00. I had a presidency meeting with the Bishop at 10:00. Church started at 11:00 and then I had choir at 3:00. Tim finished off the day with a couple of hometeaching appointments. Tuesday night, Young Men's started early. Tim made it home at 5:00 for dinner, and was out the door by 5:15. He came home around 8:00 (full of stickers from the barn where they were all watching movies). After de-stickering his clothes, I left for my primary meeting which ran from 8:30 til midnight. Last night was the pinewood derby, which I was in charge of. That event ran from 4:30 until 9:00 (setting up the track takes FOREVER!). Lucky for me, there are no baptisms on Saturday so hopefully, we can all get a little extra sleep in time (except for Jace and Lady, they NEVER sleep past 6:30-Thank goodness for Saturday morning cartoons!) I keep hoping things will slow down, but I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I'll just be grateful for the blessings that come with all the craziness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uh, yeah - after a week like that I think I would unplug (turn off) all my phones and enjoy the silence.
Danielle, your post is exactly how I've been feeling this week. On top of some of the things you've stated we also had a neighborhood emergency preparedness meeting....next week should be calmer (knock on wood)
Post a Comment