.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged--again?!


FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:

1. Catering (for crazy Uncle Larry)

2. Sears Teleservice (people constantly yelling about their broken appliances)

3. Bank Teller (with Adrienne)

4. Piano Teacher (gave that up after baby #4)

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:

1. August Rush

2. Remember the Titans

3. Miracle

4. The Cutting Edge (Tim & I saw it on our first date)

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:

1. Springville, UT (twice)

2. Provo, UT

3. Orem, UT

4. American Fork, UT (yep---I'm quite the traveler, haven't even left Utah county)

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:

1. Old Navy

2. Amazon

3. Famous Footwear

4. Nicole & Tim forward me lots of laughs--most everyone is easier to call

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1. Cafe Rio Salads (I could eat it once a week and it would never get old)

2. Chocolate (in any form)

3. Italian

4. Homemade Pesto

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. On the beach (with my kids)

2. in my all-the-way finished basement (we're halfway there)

3. camping

4. anywhere where the temperature would stay above 60 degrees for at least a week

FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:

1. Summer Break

2. Two kids in soccer (instead of three)

3. Christmas (it never comes soon enough)

4. Finishing the basement

FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:

1. Nicole

2. Kathryn

3. Lindsey (Oh wait--she still doesn't have a blog!)

4. Christy (it's just nice to be remembered)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

That is great! you're right it's nice to be remembered.

Kath said...

Cute tag...I love reading these. I'll try to respond to it soon!