
Well, all you Springville girls, May 25th is our official 15 years! Can you believe it? College, marriage, and 5 kids later, I still feel like high school was just yesterday--or a least no more than a year or two ago. Take a good look at the picture--Someone really should have stopped us from doing those things (ENORMOUS BANGS) to ourselves! Take a listen to the song "High School Never Ends"--I added it to my playlist just for this little entry. ENJOY!
9 comments:
That's just wrong plain wrong to post that picture :)
Oh man! Good times we had back then. Despite my hideous hair ordeal going on there, that picture has a lot of good memories attached to it! Love you guys! Can't believe its been that long!
Thanks Danielle. It was fun remembering the fun memories that all of us had, until my husband starting making fun of us. We were lucky to have such good friends.
Is that from our all night party? Man, I cannot believe that was 15 years ago - are we supposed to be having a reunion or is that at 20 years....fun to see all of us looking so young!
Holy cow! 15 years...I'm impressed that you remembered the actual day! I cannot believe that I actually shopped in the men's department for shirts. Was it really "in" to look like we had no figures at all?
Wow talk about a trip down memory lane. I loved those days. We were free!! It seems just like yesterday we were that young. Check out are amazing hair!!!
Oh Danielle, that picture is soooo funny. Ahhh, great memories. I think our hair was pretty cute:) I haven't seen some of those people in that picture since we graduated from high school. I can't believe it's been 15 years.
I worked with the girl on the 2nd row, fartherest one over on the right. I can't remember her name, but she was so sweet. What a small world.
HEy nice picture the part I laugh at is that our clothes were so baggy we can say that our clothes from high school still fit us now, but its not because we are as skinny as we were then.
Post a Comment