.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Keep your socks on!

After 5 years of complaining about traffic patterns upstairs, we finally upgraded to real floors...yippee! The price for this.... no shoes, no bare feet, no food/liquid, no toys, no furniture, no barstools, no table, and no shed for Tim (again)....since Saturday! The final finish coat went on today, so we can move back in to the kitchen/family room on Monday. And yes, the hassle will absolutely be worth it!

6 comments:

Nickie said...

It looks so great. When do I get to come and see? You will love the flooring. So much easier to clean and keep clean.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! Way better than a shed...sorry Tim!

Adrienne said...

Very nice.

lovell said...

Wow, that looks really good. I love my hard wood floor and I'm sure you will love yours:)

Ora said...

Ummmmm............couldn't be more jealous! It seems like I'm stuck with carpet forever. Maybe someday. The floor looks great!

Kath said...

Exciting. It is gorgeous!