The only thing that would have improved the gardens was some sunshine, but I guess we can't have everything. When I arrived at home, my big kids informed me that I do EVERYTHING with the little kids (cause, ya know, they're not in school all day)! I guess I'll have to make another trip to the gardens for a little after-school adventure...lucky me!
.
Friday, May 1, 2009
"Two" Lip Festival
Thanksgiving Point has been hosting it's annual Tulip Festival for the last couple of weeks. Jace has always been confused with the word "tulip". He thinks I am saying "two lips"...and then he will explain to me how he "has two lips too!"...funny boy! Today, the tulips were 90% in bloom and it was beautiful! Jen and I took the little kids and spent 2 hours wandering through the gardens. The kids were absolutely entertained...it was a great way to spend the afternoon.




Lady, Jace, Melissa, and Joshie peeking through one of the many bridges...so sweet!

By the end of the walk, the kids were done looking at flowers. Instead, they decided to hide from their moms. Lady was positive she was invisible behind this tree...I played along and she thought she was pretty darn tricky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a talented photographer! The "two lips" look just as pretty as in real life. Thanks for the fun day. My big kids said the same thing. Guess I'll be going back again soon, too.
Post a Comment