.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

goats, pigs, and llamas...oh my!

We took all the little cousins to the farm at Thanksgiving Point today. In a couple more years, I won't have anyone left to take along...the kids will all be in school all day. Not only does that completely freak me out, it makes me wonder where my youth has gone. The weather was perfect and the crowds were small, so the kids got plenty of the "feeding the animals dried corn" time.

petting the baby ducks

feeding the goats can get a little slobbery

Thank goodness the llamas take the corn with their lips...they have big old sharp teeth under those lips!

"Hey Mom! Take a picture of my silly face!"


waiting for a pony....

Jace being so proud of himself. Can't believe this little man will be in school in September!
It was a great day and the kids loved it all!

1 comment:

Magic Marker said...

looks so fun! I agree with your thought about "where has my youth gone?" I still feel really young, but the kiddos are growing up:)