I'm sitting here in disbelief that it is already Thanksgiving weekend. For those of you in Utah, or those hearing the weather reports, last nights "Utah Blizzard of 2010" was more like lots of wind and a skiff of snow. The temperature has dropped into the teens...I think I'll take fluffy snow over the sub zero temps that are on the way. The last few weeks have been packed with the usual craziness, and a few added surprises. Kelly and Nicole sold their house, bought a new house in AF, and just signed the closing papers yesterday. Lindsey and Tim had a foundation sinking issue, and got to have 5 massive pillars drilled into their foundation and pushed 100 feet down into the bedrock. Messy, messy, messy.... So we've all spent the last few weeks packing, moving, cleaning, and all that stuff. We're hoping December will be less eventful. Jace's kindergarten class put on a Thanksgiving program yesterday. I pulled out my camera and found these gems on the memory card....

bored and babysitting....with a camera


Jace played the part of the farmer
looking for his three Thanksgiving turkeys

The night before Thanksgiving, when I had gone to bed
I heard 3 turkeys talking and this is what they said.
The 1st turkey said, I think it would be nice
to sleep behind the haystack and stay warm and dry.
The 2nd turkey said I think I'll find a tree
and hide up in the branches where no one will see.
The 3rd turkey said I think it will be fun
to hide the farmer's hatchet and run, run, run, run.

farmer Jace...asleep...sort of

Then on Thanksgiving morning when the farmer came around
those 3 turkey gobblers could not be found!



Bowing to the audience
The perfect way to start our Thanksgiving break!
1 comment:
You have been a busy girl! Cute pics of Jace. Can't wait til next weekend!!
Post a Comment