.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

sounds of Christmas

The sounds of Christmas have been all around me. . .
music on the radio (since early November),
hustle and bustle at every store in town,
jingling bells on my front door,
crunchy snow and ice on the sidewalk...
But nothing sounds as much like Christmas
as hearing children singing.

If you didn't notice, there is a serious hole up top!

Jace didn't want a picture with his just-pulled-out-tooth hole...
I think he looks perfect!


Carter before the singing began...

Carter during the song....
he could not have been less interested in singing...
it was more mumbling the words this year.

Laityn's my-front-tooth-already-needs-braces smile...
we're in trouble!


Happy Maddy

I didn't catch a shot as they ended...
but the moment the song was over,
Maddy looked extremely annoyed about something.
I asked her about it later...
"Yep, I was annoyed. Can't remember why or who."
Typical twelve year old.

the giRLs
heading to Salt Lake to see
the Tabernacle Choir and David Archuletta
Lady was sure we were famous after
sitting through the performance and seeing all the cameras.

Love, love, love all this stuff!

No comments: