.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

excuses

It's not like me to go this long
without sharing something...
my excuses:
time...I'm short on it
schedules...we go solid from 5:30 am to midnight
alone-ness...no kiddies at home during the day
to take silly pics of...
and I'm certainly not taking pics of myself!
cooking...have to do that again now that summer's over
receptions...kind of volunteered to help with decor/pics
for a couple of soon to be brides in the ward
projects...been working on refinishing a new table & chairs
...I did manage to sell the old set,
so now we are picnic-ing on the floor until I finish...
not ideal, but it will be awesome soon!
church callings...no explanation needed

so, I'll stop making excuses
but rest assured, I'll have some fun new stuff
to blog about soon!


1 comment:

Nickie said...

I know how busy life is right now. I know we are all anxiously awaiting an update. Hang in there!!