that's right! it's officially Halloween season!
Today was the kick off for the
annual Pumpkin Walk at Legacy.
After a "dinner" of mostly nachos & donuts,
we wandered through 350 bales of hay
filled with pumpkins.
The kids are always so proud to
show off their hard work & creativity.


"Having a bird's eye view of who you want to be
Set your Goals High"
"Mrs. Ames class Aims High
to Reach their Goals"


Jace's class theme:
"Mrs. Welcker's Class are
Kiss Kiss Fish
with Kiss Kiss faces
They Spread Cheery Cheeries
All Over the Place"
If you haven't discovered the book
"Pout, Pout Fish"
you need to find a copy...
or better yet, buy one...
it's kind of my new favorite picture book.

Maddy finally earned her first riding lesson...
and possibly her last.
She loves the idea of riding horses,
she just doesn't love the 30 hours
of volunteering that precede the lesson.


She did really well for her first time on a horse,
and Kenzie got to teach her class.
So fun watching both my big girls in action!


It's crazy that October is nearly half over...
but I'm so ready for fall break next week...
hope the teacher's let the kiddos have a break
from homework too!
On a side note, I have no idea why most of
my text is underlined today...
and I can't figure out how to fix it.
computers....grrrrr.





1 comment:
Cute, cute pumpkins!! I bought the sequel to that book, but the fair didn't have the first book, darn...I'll keep looking. Happy Fall!!
Post a Comment