This was THE week of choir performances...
the girls looked lovely-
the boys looked handsome-
the songs sounded festive-
but the best part....
looking at the pics afterwards
and seeing all the faces that can be
innocently captured
while trying to get a shot of your kid!
worst thing about being short....
you're always tip-toeing to see over
that girl in front of you!
love having cousins at the same school...
and Brit is a good lookin' one too!
she's hatin' the choir dresses,
but LOVIN' her shoes!
I won't say too much,
but do take a look at some of these
faces...you'll get a laugh :)
Grandma and Papa were good sports...
sitting through 3 hours worth of Christmas songs!
It was a whirlwind of a week,
and I can't believe we are ready to start
the final week of school before Christmas break...
which, by the way,
I am TOTALLY looking forward to!













1 comment:
Looks like lots of singing fun!! I love the picture of mom and dad with Carter, it brought a tear to my eye...I think I will be grabbing one of those with my kids and them on Christmas!
Post a Comment