.

Friday, May 4, 2012

cooper

...this is cooper...
7 weeks old
lab/australian shepherd mix
and now residing in my garage
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
If you know ANYTHING about me,
then you know I am not a lover of animals...
but after nearly 18 years of being
married to an animal lover,
and having 5 children who are in love with dogs,
I CAVED!
...and truth be told...
I'm kind of in love with this little guy.






...and this little bit of sweetness is all ready
for her first mother/daughter tea party...


We curled every single strand of hair...
and Lady could not have been happier.
We attended a "fancy" tea party at the church
complete with tiny triangle pb & js.
We decorated hats with flowers, feathers,
and all sorts of girly stuff...
Laityn was in little girl heaven.

2 comments:

Tim and Lindsey said...

1. Please bring Cooper to mom's on sunday!! 2. Lady is so cute, love her hair!!

Nickie said...

You are so much braver than I am. I tried the dog thing a few years ago and it didn't take at my house. Good job!! And Lady looks darling. Love that she gets mother daughter dates!!