.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

fall....ummm...maybe...

I have been just lovin the fall-ish weather...
until today...
at about 8:15...
MAJOR SNOWSTORM
ugh
dreading the cold already.
Movin' on....
This years marks 10 years that we have been
faithful attenders at the Legacy Pumpkin Walk.
The ideas get better every year,
and it's a fun tradition that I will miss
once my kiddos all leave elementary school.
as always, the kids were super excited
to show us their pumpkins...
almost as excited as they were about
the donuts papa sported for
at the end of the day :)
 Hi....
We are way too grown up...
in case you were wondering....








I have no words for this picture...
except maybe that I LOVE it!
this picture pretty much tells the story of our family right now...
little bit of weird....all mixed up with a lot of love!

1 comment:

Tim and Lindsey said...

Looks chilly, but fun! Cute pics!