.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Countdown and Cougars


Only 10 days of school left! And since the last day is only an hour and half, I'm only counting 9! I am so over homework, lunch money, book orders, fifth grade girl issues, pick ups and drop offs, take home reading books, library days, and about a hundred other things. There is nothing as great as knowing you don't have to do anything. . . although tennis lessons start June 2nd, math club starts June 4th, piano lessons start for Carter sooner than he wants, and Maddy is still desperate for something (we haven't figured out exactly what that will be. There are a bunch of things she doesn't want to do, but nothing she really wants to do--go figure). All that being said, I am looking forward to a busy, fun, homework free, SUMMER!


. . . this picture is for all you Cougar fans out there. . .

Recently, Laityn spoke a few great words of wisdom. "Hey Mom! Do you know why red is bad?" "No, why?" "Because red stand for Utah Utes and they are bad!" She has been taught well--although today she informed me that "it would be better if pink standed for BYU" because she likes pink better than blue. She will have to take the whole color thing up with Coach Mendenhall.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ha ha! Can you imagine BYU Pink.

Kaia is the same way doesn't really want to do anything so I think why bother. School is out technically today for her all next week is one big party.

bspeck said...

Love the Cougar pride!

Hey - I do know the Lamberts - it is a very small world. I actually knew Sam in college and was surprised to see he and his wife move into our ward in Maryland. They keep popping up!