.

Friday, June 13, 2008

On the Court




Kenzie just finished her last tennis lesson today. She's really hoping this will be her "thing". She kept up with the other kids (something that NEVER happened in soccer)--and she was serving better than I ever could. It was fun to see her try something new and do so well!


On a side note--Jace's reign of terror continues. Yesterday, I was staining the back steps. I ran inside with a neighbor for 5 minutes. When I returned, he was flinging paint all over the newly painted door trim and the steps. It was an oil based stain, so it soaked right into the wood, resulting in little drip spots everywhere that I couldn't get off. Needless to say, he took a very long nap (which was good because I was not in the mood to be very nice to him!)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

That's all you did? Send him to bed????????? :)

Anonymous said...

Kenzie looks good swinging a racket...she should definitely keep it up. Also I can't wait to hear what Jace does this week...hee, hee!