Lady went to a princess party today. She was beyond thrilled to get special princess hair and makeup. The guest of honor was Cinderella. Laityn informed me that "this Cinderella doesn't live at Disneyland. She lives in a different castle far away." She also decided that the wicked stepsisters don't live in Disneyland "because they're too mean and Disneyland is for nice princesses". I'm not at all biased, but I do think Lady makes one stinkin' cute princess!
Jace has not done anything catastrophic for the last 3 days--wonder of wonders! I better go knock on all kinds of wood or I'll jinx myself for sure!
5 comments:
She does make the cutest little princess!! I love her hair!!!
How fun! She does look just like a little princess..
I guess princess parties are a popular thing there right now - I bet she was the most beautiful one of the party - I'm glad you are able to take a breather from Jace's shenanigans.
Danielle,
Your blog is darling... your kids are so cute. I've added you to my friends and family link. Hope that's ok. See you soon!
Julie
She is one pretty little girl. She should totally advertise for Disney on their commercials!
Post a Comment