.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cougartown. . . at home






We finally finished the floors in the new office this weekend--Hooray! Now we need to add some fun stuff, so we took the kids down to BYU to take pictures for the walls. We are going all out with the BYU theme--I'm even working on painting a "Y" on the wall. Anyway, here are some of my favorites. Let me know which ones you think are good enough for framing. I'll post some pictures of the basement when the rest is finished (carpet comes in Saturday, and then we'll be done!! ---except for the bathroom, but who really needs one more toilet to clean?).

3 comments:

lovell said...

You are going to have the cutest office in town. I love your pictures. What a cute idea.I'm going to do the same to Trent's office:)

Nickie said...

So cute pics! I think any one of them would be so cute. Great idea!

bspeck said...

I'm loving the BYU wall! You are a great photographer! Since I was at BYU FOREVER, maybe I'll take some similar pics when I'm back there.