Over the past few months, Maddy has developed a deep interest in fairies. She collects fairy eggs at school (air soft gun pellets). She has read every fairy book she can find. She even bought a bracelet with a fairy charm. We found the idea for building a fairy house in the Family Fun Magazine---Maddy was thrilled! She worked on this fairy house for a couple of hours. The flowers are pillows and the black tubing is a slide. She later put some chocolate chips inside and left a note for the visiting fairies. Maybe she'll get lucky and some sweet fairy will leave her a note. . . .I'm sure Maddy will be checking every day!
3 comments:
Hey, if she left chocolate chips, I'll come visit! Anyways that is super sweet!
How cute! I hope a sweet fairy writes her back
I love the imagination of kids! So fun!!
Post a Comment