Man! We were some good lookin' kids! This is me, Scott, Jill and Damon. Scott looks an awfully lot like his Maddie and his plaid overalls are screaming 1970!
This is Nicole, Clark and Angela. The look on Angela's face makes me wonder if there was a little something extra in the mashed potatoes that year...hmmmm.
Bambi, Craig....you gotta love the threads...and the glasses...You look so nice against the flowery curtain....hee!hee!
Lana and Dean....the vest is so....vertical....and the food is making me hungry! Notice the paper turkey fan decor in the background....that finally was retired a few years ago.
Tanya, Nyle and Bryan....what to say...We love you guys! And we miss Nyle every year.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is just complete awesomeness...the clothes, the hair, and all! Happy Thanksgiving to all the Argyle extended family!
6 comments:
That is just complete awesomeness...the clothes, the hair, and all! Happy Thanksgiving to all the Argyle extended family!
don't you just love old pictures? I love everyones hair.
You have changed much at all. Lady looks so much like you. I love the holidays.
These are priceless! Thanks for the fun post!
I love those pictures:) Good times with family and friends!
These are hilarious!! Thanks for posting. We've all had a good laugh at these.
And I always thought we were so cool!
Post a Comment