.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

christmastime dreaming




I was playing around with my new camera last night while I was watching Lindsey's kids. First, Tyler is about the cutest thing ever! And second, these other pictures just made me feel like settling in with a cup of hot chocolate and watching the twinkle lights...Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!! I love the one of Tyler and Jace looking out the window together and the b/w one of Tyler. Thanks for tending and thanks for sending me copies of these cute pics. Your a great sister!

Brit said...

How fun - I know Tyler loves looking at Christmas lights - so new and exciting to her.

Nickie said...

Cute pics. They do look cozy. Do you hire out? We totally missed getting family pics this year. I just took some of the kids together, so your hired to help me out!!

Magic Marker said...

What fun pictures! It was so good to see you on Saturday, we need to get everyone together at least twice a year:)