.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Legacy's Annual Christmas Sing

Today was the annual Christmas Sing at the school. This is a very well-supported event so if you want a seat, you have to get there really early...lucky me. I had about an hour and a half wait, but I was on the front row...totally worth it.
Lady singing "He's got trouble by jimney, he's too fat for the chimney..."

Carter singing "special night, beard that's white...Must be Santa...."

Maddy singing and signing "Silent Night".

The sixth graders looked bored even while they were lining up in their places. Apparently, they all think they're a little too old for the Christmas sing....not to mention...They were all put out because they didn't get to sing "Mr. Gibb got run over by a reindeer"...typical. I enjoyed the morning...right up until I went back to the car to come home. With 3 more inches of snow piled on my car, along with the several that were already on the ground, I had a long, slippery drive home. I actually though to myself "If we get stuck, at least the house is only a mile away. Jace and I could walk....couldn't we?" Oh the joys of winter weather.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like all your kids did a great job...the picture of Lady is, as usual, precious!

lovell said...

oh, your kids look so cute. We had ours on Friday and it was crazy. I had snow everywhere. I guess we should all look on the bright side we will have snow for Christmas

Shavon said...

I hate the snow! UGH! Your kids look darling. Love Lady's flower in her hair, you'll have to give me details when I see you.

Magic Marker said...

I love your kids cute outfits and the bow in Lady's hair:) Gotta love the snow!

Nickie said...

Yeah, it just makes Christmas more fun when the kids sing. Cute pictures!!

Adrienne said...

I wish the schools did something like that here - christmas program. Must be nice - we don't celebrate any of the holidays at the school.