.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

wolf man

Carter earned his Wolf badge tonight! Yay for him! He has been looking forward to this all month and we are so proud of him. He loves cub scouts...he watches the calendar and makes sure he never misses a den meeting. Good thing cause I've forgotten more than once!


I have been over cub scouts for the last 2 1/2 years, so this was my first pack meeting where I wasn't running around helping out...it was a little strange for me. I felt guilty sitting around and chatting instead of helping run the games, pass out treats...all the usual stuff. Never thought I'd be sad turning scouts over to someone else, but I was. Although, I am not too sad to be letting someone else plan the blue and gold banquet...ever tried to feed 150 people on $200? It is not easy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carter...good job!