Throwback Thursday
So this little game was invented by my cute cousin, Candy (if you haven't checked out her awesome bags, pillows, baby stuff...on and on...scroll down to my "i spy" section). Every Thursday you pull out an old photo, post it, and give a little explanation. So...here goes. This is one of my favorite pictures of Jace. He is about 18 months and we are camping at Mill Hollow (I'm sure all the Edward's cousins have stories about that campground!). I needed this sweet face to offset the one that follows.
This is Jace the same summer at Thanksgiving Point. Two things are very apparent in this picture: 1. Jace is in desperate need of a haircut2. He is really, REALLY happy about something...thus the major crinkle nose smile that is going on...which by the way, I absolutely love!
2 comments:
So cute! Love that spiky hair!
thanks for playing along!
and for the kind words about my stuff!
I forgot about his crazy hair! He looks so cute and little. I love his crinkle nose too!
Post a Comment