.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Countdown!

So...not a lot happening this week. Maddy and Jace have been sick since Monday, which is just plain wrong. After 3 days of fevers and the discovery of white spots on their tonsils, I was sure they had strep, so I broke down and called the doctor. Wouldn't you know...just another virus!! I hate wasting money on copays so the doctor can tell me he can't do anything...grrrrr.

On the flipside, summer is knocking at our door. The weather has been beautiful all week, my flowers are blooming, and there are only 4 days of school left (I'm not counting the last day, they only go for an hour and a half)! The kids have been bringing home their portfolios and sharing all their best work of the year..so fun! I was looking through last summers pics, and I found this fun one of the kids hunting for frogs. I took a picture of their reflections on the water and it turned out awesome.


This is summer--kids, the outdoors, Sunday night dodgeball, swimming, camping, and not having to do anything at all! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture...speaking of the gardens, we need to plan an outing there. How about the tuesday after mom and dad get back, I would have Hunter for the day that day because he is gone for visitation then...so maybe the 16th?