.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Singing in the Spring

Tonight was Kenzie's Spring Chorus Concert....so fun! I am more than happy to not have to drive her to school at 7:20, but tonight made all the extra trips worth it. Kenzie had a solo in "Do, Re, Mi". She was "not as nervous as last year", and I thought she was awesome! They sang a medley of songs from "Les Miserables"...again, pretty amazing for elementary school kids. Grandma and Papa came to be part of her special night...what would our kids do without grandparents? Everything is more important/cool/special if grandma and papa are there.


This lovely (yikes!) design was posted on the wall, and was also the design for the t-shirts. Seriously? Is that the best idea they had? Even Kenzie agreed the shirts were "uglier than last year."


If Kenzie had a facebook, this would be her profile pic!
And this.....the prettiest tulip in my yard!

5 comments:

Candy said...

those are seriously the cutest pictures of her. She is beautiful! SOunds like it was a fun and successful night!

Nickie said...

She is such a pretty girl Danielle. And to be able to sing also...watch out, they boys are going to go crazy if they aren't already!!

Adrienne said...

alright it is obvious you have learned some photo editing tricks. What are they. By the way - I bet the chorus concert was awesome and that is a very beautiful "two-lip"

lovell said...

I'm loving your tulip. What kind is it. I want to plant some in the fall.

Anonymous said...

Tell Kenzie she looks so pretty...and way to go on the concert :)