.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

dude, OUCH!

So, as promised, here are the pictures of the now infamous "race down the hill". Every spot where the grass changes color, there is a drop in the hill. My mom was posed to take a picture of Morgan kicking everyone's trash....what we didn't expect was her perfect timing in capturing Kenzie as she totally faceplanted into the hillside. I'm laughing right now as I'm trying to type this.....it was one of those slow motion falls. I kept hoping she would catch herself, but obviously, that didn't happen. It's a good thing Kenzie can laugh at herself too!


We did hold back the laughing until we saw Kenzie laugh first... after this incident, Kenzie told me, "Maybe I should pack some extra bandaids for girls camp."
"Why?"
"Because, with my luck, I'm probably going to need more bandaids than anyone else!"

3 comments:

Nickie said...

That is hilarious. Not that she got hurt, just the whole thing. That's something that would happen to me. Bandaids are my best friend. She's a good sport.

Anonymous said...

Still laughing...

Magic Marker said...

Where is that hill at? Kenzie face planting is one of those memories you will laugh about forever:)