Yesterday was Jace's first official day of "mom preschool". We started out with a little assessment to see how much he already knew....capital letters, numbers to 20, and shapes--done! Apparently, all the work I've had to do with Laityn has been helping him too. He's got the name writing thing figured out, along with our phone #. I'm thinking preschool is going to be a cakewalk. The only problem will be that he asks everyday if it's a preschool day, and then gets all put out when I tell him it's only Tuesday and Thursday.
Yea mom, I already knowed my letters!


He insisted on putting them back in the right order...kinda like his mom that way.

Practicing some letter "A"s.

Jace is very particular about the "J" in his name....he "only likes the kind of J with the line on top". It's going to a fun year helping him get all geared up for kindergarten. This will be the most attention he's had to himself for a very long time! It will good for both of us!
1 comment:
Wow! Great job! I'm trying to get my little 3 year old to figure out how to hold a pencil correctly. He's starting preschool also, and he's so excited!
Post a Comment