.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

kick it!

Soccer...one more sign that fall is nearly here....which is not really a good thing, at least not yet. Carter is my only one in soccer this year, which has been a nice change. We had 2 or 3 kids playing for the last 5 years, so to only have to get to one game and one practice has been much less crazy. I planned on having Jace start, but he informed me "I is too little for playin' soccer. Only 5 1/2 year olds can play soccer!" I tried to convince him to change his mind, but there is no changing Jace's mind. Carter has a good team this year. Six boys on the team are from our ward..always nice to know the people you are cheering for. Carter scored once in the first game, and he works hard when he's on the field. I'm just happy he's not skipping on the field anymore or climbing on the goal posts!





Only three games to go...which means when soccer ends it will officially be fall. I'm so not there yet, hopefully I'll be ready for fall leaves and pumpkins sooner than later!

1 comment:

Nickie said...

I love soccer - and I too only have one playing this year. Nice for a change. The only bad thing is that as they get older, they get more competitive. Have fun!!!