.

Monday, September 21, 2009

random decisions

Woke up today...did piano lessons with all 3 kids by 7:15...took everyone to school...cleaned like crazy...decided it was time to paint a wall in the bathroom. The main reason...I just refinished the old tiny set of drawers that I keep in there for tp, wipes, etc. I did the drawers white and wanted them to stand out so....that led to the painting the wall decision. I already had the paint, tape, everything but a roller. Jace and I made a quick trip to Home Depot (and yes! with just one kid, it really was quick!). I let Jace help out on the first coat, and as you can see, he was so so proud!


It was such a small space, it was done in just over an hour.

All finished!

Probably no one else will see this wall, since it's in the master bath...but I'll see it several times a day, and I will love it!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

You are the queen of projects. How do you do it all? I need some major help with stuff at my house, so when your ready come on over. Your ideas are great!!

Candy said...

adorable! I LOVE it! The little dresser and the wall are great!

ker said...

I admire all you do! You are amazing. I would love to see your house with all of your projects! I have all these ideas floating around in my head, but can never find the time...