.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

gobble, gobble

Thanksgiving this year was at mom's house and the traditions were everywhere. The kids made thankful feathers to put on the paper turkey, dinner was awesome (like always), the pumpkin pie was perfect, and we even broke out the game "Guesstures" and then reminisced about playing it as kids with our aunts and uncles. Do ya all remember Nyle's beak? Or Dean's kangaroo? It was a great day, and just what Thanksgiving should be!


realized today than Kenzie is officially one inch taller than me!

ready for eatin' ...poor Jace was sure he was "starved to death"

On a side note: Tim and I just watched the final minutes of the 2006 BYU/Utah game...Harline catching the pass in the endzone with no time left on the clock.....Oh baby! Is everybody up for the big game Saturday?!

2 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

I smiled when I saw the Christmas background and music on your blog. I was wondering how long you were gonna be able to wait!

Magic Marker said...

Cute pictures! How does it feel to have a child taller then you? And I have to admit I loved the BYU game although I think we should have won by more....but it was a spectacular finish:)