Well...Lady's teeth were perfect today! The kids were all so fun to watch. Their personalities tend to shine when they are up on stage. Lady looked nervous, excited, and proud all at once. Maddy sang, but truly would have been just as happy doing something else entirely. Carter was on the very back row so he just kept peeking out around the boy in front of him. I 'm pretty sure at one point he was swinging on the bleachers...thank goodness he didn't fall!

Jace helped me figure out which camera settings would get the best lighting.

Toothless girlie


When I sing, my tongue fits right between my teeth!


I am so headin' back to class!


Never could get one of him actually singing....
he was hidden for most of the show.
I love going to watch the kids sing at Christmastime. Getting there an hour early for good seats is always worth it (ya...there is serious parental support at our school...you have to be really early to everything! The school has over 1,000 kids so there are never enough chairs or space.). I am so, so looking forward to Christmas break which officially starts tomorrow around 2:15! Yippee!
2 comments:
I'm looking forward to Christmas break to. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Our school is so the same way. You have to show up about an hour early to get a good seat:) Love the pictures of Lady missing her two front teeth!
Post a Comment