I was playing with my editing software...thus the new winter pic at the top of my blog. If I could just find more time...ha!ha! I could learn so much more. Of course, digging through old pictures led me to these fun pics from last spring at the tulip festival. I am itching to get outside, but it is so stinking cold! And I truly have so much to do while I'm trapped inside. I decided to post these pics just for myself...they make me feel all warm and springy!



I really am hoping that January passes by quickly....and Spring gets here sooner than later!
2 comments:
I just got Adobe to edit pics. How did you do that? I need to take a class or lessons from you. So fun & I am so excited for spring as well. Enough cold.
I've decided I'm going to see the tulips at least once a week every week in April. Can't wait. Meanwhile, I too have way to much to do inside and should be doing that instead of this...
Post a Comment