Saint Patty's Day means one thing....Leprechauns are out! Carter, Lady and Jace have been making plans for all the traps they could make to catch a little man in green. Today, they put their plans into action. They are all certain they will wake up tomorrow with a Leprechaun in their traps. I have warned them about how tricky Leprechauns are...maybe he will just have to leave some proof that he came and outsmarted all their traps. I have heard sometimes they will magically change the milk green...maybe they'll even find little green footprints on their carpet.

Ready for bed and trapping!

These noisemakers will wake Lady if that Leprechaun tries to get to her money.


Carter rigged his trap to fall and catch the little man...he even put his glass vial of gold underneath as bait.


Tithing can...AKA device to warn of coming Leprechauns

More Bait

This bait is extra important because the Leprechaun will have to cross through all the yarn mazes before reaching it. He'll never make it without setting off one of the alarms!
I love how they get so excited about small things. Guess I'd better get busy looking for evidence that can be left behind at the scenes of my little trappers!
1 comment:
So great!!
Post a Comment