.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

little boy in a garden

Thinking today would be WARM, I tagged along with my parents to
the TuLiP fEstIvAL.
I definitely should have listened to that nagging suspicion that I needed to change into pants. It was windY and overcast...but the tulips were still beautiful as always.
Jace thought it was pretty COOL being the only
kid along for the day.
He got ALL the bread and actually threw it in the pond
one piece at a time
(usually, it is a race to see who can feed the fish the fastest!).

Spying round the pillars in the
secret garden.

Like I said,
alWayS bEauTiFuL!


wish the flowers in my yard looked like this!

mY liTTle guY!

My favorite tULiP of the day. . .
Just heard the school kiddos come home...
time for me to go be a MoM again!

1 comment:

Magic Marker said...

Love those gorgeous tulips! We've never been to the tulip festival, but I would love to go some time:) Glad you got to spend the day with your youngest guy!