I know, I KNOW, you are wondering
how a sweet little face like this
could possibly decide to use his brother's Bionicles
(which took HouRs to build with all those tiny pieces)
for batting practice.
And no! I do not keep a bat in the house,
so Jace used his sword for batting...so inventive.
Needless to say, I had a 9 year old boy in tears
when he discovered all his hard work in pieces in the playroom.
how a sweet little face like this
could possibly decide to use his brother's Bionicles
(which took HouRs to build with all those tiny pieces)
for batting practice.
And no! I do not keep a bat in the house,
so Jace used his sword for batting...so inventive.
Needless to say, I had a 9 year old boy in tears
when he discovered all his hard work in pieces in the playroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment