This weekend was our neighborhood "Girls Night Out".
We spent All DaY Friday shopping and eating in Park City.
Friday night we headed back to Heber where we had a
MONSTROUS vacation home to spend the night in.
I stayed until after midnight, and then headed home.
Saturday we walked through Gardner Village,
ate the best carrot cake I've ever tasted,
and I managed to spend not even one penny!
(Cause I spent all I dared in Park City the day before!)
As every mom knows, one thing that doesn't mix well
is hours of shopping and kids
While I was busy spending our savings, Tim managed to caulk,
prime, and paint the shed (pictures to come soon).
Saturday morning he scored free tickets to the car show
so he took the kids to see some COOL vehicles.
As you can see from the pictures-- reflective paint, sun,
kiddos, and pictures do NOT mix!
We spent All DaY Friday shopping and eating in Park City.
Friday night we headed back to Heber where we had a
MONSTROUS vacation home to spend the night in.
I stayed until after midnight, and then headed home.
Saturday we walked through Gardner Village,
ate the best carrot cake I've ever tasted,
and I managed to spend not even one penny!
(Cause I spent all I dared in Park City the day before!)
As every mom knows, one thing that doesn't mix well
is hours of shopping and kids
While I was busy spending our savings, Tim managed to caulk,
prime, and paint the shed (pictures to come soon).
Saturday morning he scored free tickets to the car show
so he took the kids to see some COOL vehicles.
As you can see from the pictures-- reflective paint, sun,
kiddos, and pictures do NOT mix!




No comments:
Post a Comment