The countdown ended today for Miss Maddy....braces...finally! We were patiently waiting for the last couple of teeth to come in so Maddy could get into the braces game. As you can see, there are some space issues in her tiny mouth. The next few weeks should come with big changes in those front teeth, if the poor girl survives the pain. We stocked up on popsicles, ice cream, and creamies to get her through the worst of it.

The orthodontist let her pick colors for the top braces. She picked green and black bands...I didn't get that at all until I heard her explaining her color choice to Dr. Watson.
"I picked green and black because I need camouflage colors when I'm at Shadow Mountain. We play forest ninjas and my teeth would totally give me away!"
I had to turn my head and concentrate really hard so I wouldn't burst out laughing.


Still can't believe two of my kids are old enough to be wearing braces...crazy!
1 comment:
I am cracking up at the camo braces! That is awesome. Savi has braces now, too - I think the braces pushed me over the top with the realization that my kids are growing up! She looks so cute.
Post a Comment