We all went to the gardens today....one of our summer traditions. We had all the cousins but the two oldest...Morgan was at driver's ed (I KNOW! How did she get so old!!)...and Kenzie was camping. We did all the usual stuff- looked for frogs, fed the fish, put our feet in the fountain in the secret garden, rolled down grassy hills, and found awesome little spots for summer photos...perfect day!

Look at that sweet gramma and papa
spending time with their grandkiddos...awwww.

Human size game of croquet...no idea why it was there,
but it was pretty funny!

brothers




feeding the frenzy of fish

Brit and Hunter found a BIG dead spider...they dissected it with a stick and squished out all the insides...lovely. Lady was sure it was poisoning the water...only boys!




The kids raced and rolled down the hill...and Brit celebrated his victory run with a little gun show. Isn't summer just the best time?!
I love it!
1 comment:
OOHHHH....you have to go again, it looks so fun. So bummed I missed it! Great pics though :)
Post a Comment