Tomorrow is the BIG DAY...
Kenzie will be turning 14!?!
I remember being 14....I remember it well
in fact, I think 9th grade was just a few years back!
so it is cRAzY to me that one of my kiddos
is old enough for high school,
stake dances, honors courses,
yearbook staff, early morning seminary...
6:45 am seminary
no room in the regular schedule when you
are a total OVERACHIEVER
and ALL the other FUN that comes with being 14.
She still LOVES her horses
and her sweet special needs students...
she loves them to the tune of 20+ hours a week.
Aside from that,
this girl keeps her 4.0 g.p.a.
and is preparing for TREK with the youth this summer.
Kenzie will be turning 14!?!
I remember being 14....I remember it well
in fact, I think 9th grade was just a few years back!
so it is cRAzY to me that one of my kiddos
is old enough for high school,
stake dances, honors courses,
yearbook staff, early morning seminary...
6:45 am seminary
no room in the regular schedule when you
are a total OVERACHIEVER
and ALL the other FUN that comes with being 14.
She still LOVES her horses
and her sweet special needs students...
she loves them to the tune of 20+ hours a week.
Aside from that,
this girl keeps her 4.0 g.p.a.
and is preparing for TREK with the youth this summer.




1 comment:
She is such a beautiful girl. I remember 14 as well. I remember having the best friends ever (that being you guys). I tell Dylan that I am still friends with the gals I was friends with when I was 12. She is a sweet girl - you are doing a great job!!
Post a Comment