.

Monday, March 21, 2011

hello, my name is. . .

Indira Gandhi.
This name has been in, around, and all about
our minds, computers, papers, and notecards
for the past two weeks.
Reports, timelines, bibliographies...
all to prepare for today's
WAX MUSEUM
All the 6th graders
dressed up themselves,
dressed up their desks,
and gave the performance of their lives.
Each student gave a 20 second
life sketch...memorized perfectly.

if you wondered...
Indira Gandhi was the first female
Prime Minister of India.


She also cut poverty in her country by 20%.


like I said....perfectly memorized
and perfectly delivered.
way to go Maddy girl!

and this....nothing to do with India
but everything to do with SPRING!
I cut these mini irises in my yard today...
figured I'd better bring them inside
since the wind might blow the rest away tonight!

2 comments:

Tim and Lindsey said...

Looks like she did great! Yay Maddie :)

lovell said...

We just had the same thing. It was fun to watch all of the kids. She looks very cute