.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

the best players have dirt on their knees

Tonight was Jace's very first
T-BALL GAME!
He spent all afternoon
practicing his swing...
He was dressed and ready
an hour early...
So in trying to use up time
we did a mini-photo shoot.
I kinda think he may be
the cutest t-ball player ever.

Notice the sweatshirt...
The game was so cold,
I had my winter coat,
gloves, & blanket
and I still froze.

Of course, the weather did not affect this boy.
He was jumping, running, and moving
constantly...

He even practiced his
sliding-into-base-skills
on the sidelines.

When Jace hit the first ball,
he ran like crazy
and slid into first base.
He stood up, looked at his grass/mud knees,
smiled proudly and told me
"The best players have dirty knees!"

I, of course, completely agreed.

Thanks to my shivering self,
I opted to leave the camera home
and take action shots when the
sun finally comes out!

No comments: