.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

a little thing called pinterest

so....pinterest....
i think i'm an addict...
it's like having a hundred magazines
right at your fingertips
that magically change every few minutes.
oh the things i could do with all those ideas!
There was a link to shelves made from old pallets...
I checked it out...
then I made Tim check it out...
then we went hunting for free pallets.
We finally tracked some down at Cal Ranch.
perfect!  because now the cost is zero dollars.
I'm kind of in love with them....
and my laundry room is a much happier little room...
except for the broken, less than 2 year old
washing machine....grrrrrr.
Parts will take 2 weeks....
my mom is going to be seeing me often,
like every couple of days.
Keeping up with laundry is going to be
serious work!



valentines dinner!
the usual menu:
chicken marsala
whole wheat linguine
chocolate dipped strawberries
YUM!






and what valentines night would be complete
without a little "happy S.A.D day" texting...
Single Awareness Day (if you were wonderin')


I love how quickly February seems to go by...
We're already halfway there
and just that much closer to summer :)

2 comments:

Tim and Lindsey said...

Looks like a fun little dinner...and still love your shelves!

Nickie said...

Love the shelves! I pinned those also & am waiting for Jason to find time to make them - even have the pallets. Love pinterest!