.

Friday, June 6, 2008

3 year old for sale. . . almost


Jace has had quite a week of trouble. Here is a run down of the past 36 hours.

Wednesday 8:00 p.m.
Jace dumped a bottle of detangler on the top 2 steps. Becuase I assumed he was sleeping, I didn't discover this until 9:00-plenty of time for it to soak nicely into the carpet.


Thursday 8:35 a.m.
Jace poked Lady in the mouth with his fork during breakfast. I was gone taking Kenzie to tennis. Lady then walked downstairs to tell Maddy, wiping her bloody fingers all over the wall.


Thursday 8:38 a.m.
Maddy tried to get Jace to go to his room. I was still on my way back from the high school. Jace took his stool and pushed over Maddy's foot, bending her toenail in half and causing more blood.


Thursday 1:30 p.m.
Jace colored all over the seat of his stool. No, I don't leave crayons within his reach. He got a crayon in his kid's meal and I hadn't had a chance to confiscate it.


Thursday 5:40 p.m.
After waiting for Jace to finish eating for well over 30 minutes, I stepped outside to bring in the garbage can. I stopped to pull a few weeds and returned to find that Jace had dumped his chocolate milk on his plate. He then tried to carry it the sink, dripping chocolate milk all across the floor (which I had just recently mopped).


Thursday 9:45 p.m.
Jace woke up after being asleep for nearly 3 hours (he was supposed to be down for the night). I was busy taping so I could paint the girls' new rooms. I listened to him run a muck upstairs for half an hour. I finally put on Baby Einstein for him, while I finished up. He finally crashed around midnight.


Friday 10:05 a.m.
While sitting on the toilet trying to poop (for the 3rd time in an hour) Jace said "I wish Jesus could come in our house and give us hugs and kisses and suckers." Well, after that, I guess I'll have to keep the little bugger!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

His last comment almost undoes all his naughtiness. Good thing he is your last, if he were your first, you would have been done!!

lovell said...

This sounds just like my Porter. What is it about three that makes them so terrible. I'm ready to pull my hair out myself. I hope my three year old out grows this stage. Good Luck with yours!

Nickie said...

danielle, I so know how you feel. Braxton and Jace would get along so well. We have done the fingernail polish, drawing on furniture and Dylan, you name it we have done it. I don't mean this to sound sad but I'm so glad that I 'm not the only one!! Loved reading it.