.

Monday, June 16, 2008

REALLY!!??!!


We spent Father's Day at my mom's. We had spaghetti and meatballs (for the daddies) and then celebrated birthday's for Brit and Bailee. Jace's naughtiness was on top of the conversation. Tim talked to him about doing naughty things. Papa talked to him. Even grandma took a turn. SURELY, the message was getting through--one would think.


We came home and put kids to bed, with an extra warning for Jace about getting into trouble. I was upstairs unloading the dishwasher. Jace came out for a drink, and went back to his room---or so I thought. After the dishes were done, I went to check on him. He was sitting on the bathroom counter, painting his toenails. He had also painted several spots on the counter. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I let dad handle the boy while I got busy with the nail polish remover. I'm pretty sure he's getting a lock on his door--for his safety as well as my sanity!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I am sorry, but I have to admit that I am giggling as I am saying sorry! Does the craziness ever stop. My kids are in time out as we speak for having a food fight at breakfast. By the way, locks don't work, they figure out how to open them!

Christy said...

Danielle, that last message was from me. Christy

Magic Marker said...

Hey Danielle, I love your new blog background, you'll have to come to our next July get together when JoElle comes out.

Kath said...

I am so relieved that there is at least one other child on the planet like my Brooklyn. It is only 9:30 this morning and we have already fallen three times, spilled all over the floor...seriously!