Memories...I hope you will play along.Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot just do anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!
9 comments:
Wow - I forgot about the striped shorts. I wonder what other dorky things we used to do that were cool. Okay - here is my list. Two words, glo-sticks, stuffed dogs, long walks (across Springville, what were we thinking?) karaoke (I still have the tape that I could leak at anytime) - requesting songs on the radio so we could record them to make our own mix tapes and to think our kids will have no idea what a cassette tape is. I could go on but may reveal some secrets that we don't want out there :)
I feel like I have known you for so long. It really has been since grade school Wow! I remember making that video with you at Cheryl's house. I also remember the stuffed dog! I remember all the times we use to hang out with Audra Mortenson. Do you remember freezing Bras? High School memories consist of long talks and laughter with all of our fun friends together. I'm so glad we have stayed in touch of the years. I wish we would get together more often if only life wasn't so crazy. Your an awesome friend!
I think we were at Candace's house hanging out...we went to get more water and decided to put pickle juice in it...just to see the reaction.
Oh yeah! I remember Sadie Hawkins our junior year. Your date, Mark Jones if I remember correctly, was cracking me up...he had the funniest laugh, and playing a quite rambuctous game of do you love your neighbor in your basement.
I think my favorite adventure was when we were filming our lovely "commercials" in Cheryl's basement...only to find that we were being watched through the window by Chad Lyman and friends. Aah, the good old days.
I remember many, many bunk-bed incidents...sliding down our stairs on blankets...being happy when you got in trouble instead of me...that you were wearing my shirt when you and Tim totaled the old gray car...and mostly you being a great sister!
Decorating for the school Christmas dance, trying to develop film for the yearbook, singing, institute, Watching Aladin or Beauty and the Beast on a bean bag and comparing relationships to the movie. Timing how long it took each of us to get home from each others houses. Decorating peoples car windows during a dance. "Yield at least yeild"
I completely forgot about the FBLA conference. If I remember correctly, we ended up in the tub fully clothed after our relaxation turned into a water fight!!
This is funny that it has stuck with me forever but I remember playing blow wind blow at your house one night and the funniest things were being said and then playing night games..
Post a Comment