You know those mornings when you just can't quite bring yourself to get out of bed? Today was one of those. My kids had been waking me up on and off since 7:00, and I managed to pull myself out of bed around 8:45. During my moments of consciousness, Jace had been showing me pictures he was coloring. When I was fully awake, I was surprised to find that he had carefully lined all the pictures up on my floor---and he was pretty darn proud of himself.
And by the way, the underwear only attire he is sporting, is his latest fashion discovery. He puts on pjs every night, but by the time he goes to sleep, he is down to just underwear. He thinks he is "so cool mom!". Lady refuses to be anywhere near him until he puts on clothes because "that is so gross mom!" Kids!!
Oh--I have also recently noticed that the time for my posting is off by an hour--but I haven't figured out how to solve that one.
2 comments:
Very cute...I bet your feeling darn lucky that in your unconscious state those drawings stayed on paper instead of the walls, stools, carpet, etc.
How funny about the underwear! I wish that I could sleep in but my kids have an internal clock between 6:30 and 7:00 every morning..I'll just wait until they're teens I guess.
Post a Comment