.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Decipher This!


A few nights ago, we discovered this note taped to Laityn's door. She was supposed to be sleeping (typical) but instead she was making this "sign" for her door. When we asked her what the sign said, she let out with this very involved explanation. "It says no one can come in my room unless they knock and I says it's okay. No boys is allowed in my room except sometimes Jace and Carter, but they can't touch my toys. Mom and Dad can come in always. Kenzie and Maddy can come in my room too, but they have to play with me. And look, I writed my name at the bottom, so it's true!"

Betcha didn't think those little scribbles contained so much vital info!

5 comments:

Magic Marker said...

How funny! Aren't kids cute?

Kath said...

That is SO cute. I am impressed that she remembered everything she wrote down - she must mean business!

Christy said...

I completely understand. I have one stuck to my basement door. I think that mine says that there is wet paint! Kids do the funniest things.

lovell said...

cute girl. I love how they scribble something and they really think you can read it. Kids are the best!

Jen said...

This made me laugh out loud! Kids are so entertaining...