The long awaited first-day-of-kindergarten arrived today. Laityn was up and dressed by 6:30. (She wanted daddy to see her new outfit before he left). After some "hooray for me!" jumping, we were off. Lady lined up so cute with all her friends and marched right into her new classroom. I teared up for just a minute---I think that is inevitable--it happens to me every time. When I asked her what the best part of the day was she said "Recess! And coloring a picture of my room and my bed. Teacher will hang them on the walls so we knows what everyones is!" Too cute!
6 comments:
Oh that is so sweet! What a great first day for Laityn...and she looked so cute!
yeah!! It finally came! Danielle what will you do with yourself all day? Laityn looks adorable. I love the picture of her jumping for joy.
We are all so excited to have our babies starting school. Porter starts preschool next week and then I have a few hours all to myself. I didn't ever think this day would come. I'm so excited
Who will Jace get in trouble with now?
Yeah, I am so excited for her & you. I only have one more year til we get to enjoy the kindergarten times.
She is such a doll. I think the whole "no more sleeps" is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard!
Post a Comment