Laityn came home from school last week and was so pleased to tell me that at recess she was chasing boys (of course she was.). She continued her story, informing me that one of the boys had told her "he knowed karate". She demonstrated how he held his hands up in the "karate formation".
"So", Lady continued, "I showed him my karate moves!" I wasn't aware she had karate moves. . . not quite sure when that happened.
Anyway, my comment was "Really? You know karate?"
"Yep! And I did my moves on that boy!" At this point I'm wondering if she actually made contact while doing her moves.
"Did you hit him?"
"No, I just showed him my moves!"
"Will you show me your moves?"
"I can't, we isn't fighting mom!"
Later that evening, Lady was more than happy to fight with Dad and demonstrate her karate moves. She took it so seriously, we had to work to hold in the laughter! Needless to say, I am now waiting for the phone call from the school informing me that my daughter has karate chopped some poor boy--the drama of Kindergarten continues.
4 comments:
So, so cute...we will have to have her show us her moves on Sunday!
I laughed so hard! I loved the gerbil conversation, too! Priceless!
Your blog is awesome. I will have to ask Laityn to show me her moves just for practice.
She is awesome. I need to teach Lexi some moves to keep those boys away.
Post a Comment