.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Ready to do some Cookin'!



Jace and I had some much needed one-on-one time yesterday morning. I decided we should make cookies for the Young Men that would be coming over to learn car stuff with Tim. When I told Jace we were going to make cookies, he jumped up and ran to Lady's room yelling "'Kay Mom! I get my cookin' stuff!" He came out toting an apron, hat, wooden spoon and oven mitts. "Help me get on my stuff so I can cook too!" I guess the gender neutral blue/red kitchen was a good plan--at least he's not in a pink apron. We made gingersnaps, and as you can see, he really worked hard stirring that dough. This is definetely one of the benefits of only one left at home in the morning.

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Look how cute he is! I'm glad you got to spend one on one time with him, it's hard sometimes to be the one left home while everyone else gets to go to school...

lovell said...

yummy, that sounds so good. Your such a cute mom. I need to make cookies more often with my kids. I just get so busy with everything.

Adrienne said...

Did you have any cookies left?